Sony Ericsson has built a few impressively small smartphones in the past – their XPERIA X1 still is insanely popular due to its small size and relatively insane computing power. How large is the Vivaz?
First of all, a comparison against the Palm Treo 680:
The Centro also is a lot thicker:
Nokia’s XM5800 has the same screen resolution. It is less wide, but thicker:
The N96 is a lot fatter:
Nokia’s N900 appears huge when put next to the Vivaz:
Sony Ericsson’s XPERIA X1 is similar, but thicker:
Next up is HP’s baby iPaq:
And finally. a first-gen iPod touch:
In the end, the Vivaz is in no way a large phone. When held, the curved form makes it appear even smaller – size definitely is not an issue here. Tune in soon to find out more!
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz review – the final verdict
- AT&T could get Sony Ericsson Vivaz in September
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz review – unboxing
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz review – screen
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz hits AT&T